This is my story, similarity to any real person other than myself is purely coincidental. Please don't be an ass and copy/use this as your own. Some language and material may be unsuitable for people under the age of 18- reader discretion is advised.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Welcome!

This blogumentary is going to be a way for you as a reader to travel through the day to day life I am experiencing.  Names of people and identifying details will be changed to protect the innocent and not so innocent.  

The adventures of my kooky family and all of the crap that seems to be happening to us on a daily basis has sparked my creativity in "writing this down" so one day I will go back and read this and laugh- hopefully you will too.  Although, right now, the laughing part is lacking, but hair pulling, anxiety and stress- no problem, that's more than covered.

With that being said, I will sign off this initial post.

Similarity to any real person other than myself is purely unfortunate for them coincidental, this is my story so please don't be an ass and copy/use it as your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment